From: "steven perkins" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Thomas Jefferson DNA
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 07:30:39 -0500

Something that seems to be overlooked is that Sally Hemmings was
Thomas Jefferson's wife's half-sister. While I tend to think a
younger Jefferson was the father of the Hemmimgs child with Jefferson
DNA, I would not find it very strange if TJ was the father.
Particularly if the two women looked alike. I believe Sally was no
more that a quarter African. Can someone confirm that?

Thanks,

Steven C. Perkins

--
Steven C. Perkins