From: "Amy Harmon" <>
Subject: reporter seeks interviews on famous ancestors
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:24:55 -0400

Hi, I'm a reporter with the New York Times, and I've asked this list for
help before on genetics-related stories. I'm working on one now that comes
off the news about the Florida accountant whose Y chromosome matched Genghis
Kahn's. I'm looking for other people who have found genetic links to
notorious ancestors -- or people who suspect such a link and hope to
eventually find it. If anyone has a story that they are willing to share on
this subject, please email me at and let me know how best to
reach you.
thanks a lot
Amy

Amy Harmon