From: "Glen Todd" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Everyone likely is descendent of a monarch
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 22:58:15 -0600

> Not impossible but very easy when you're descended from
> serfs, or other semi-enslaved people tied to their land
> for centuries.

You're very sensitive about something. I'm talking about what I've found
from my own investigations.

> > effect involved; given the natures of the first two of the
> > four major British immigrations to North America, there's an
> > even greater probability that any one with ancestors in
> > either or both groups is descended from a
> > whole bunch of nobility and royalty.
>
> Americans descended from British immigrants are a small
> percentage of the entire world's population.

I don't think that anybody here is talking about 'the entire world's
population' - except maybe you. I'm talking "England's present
population", as cited in the original article, and I'm throwing in for good
measure US citizens of English ancestry.

Glen

This thread: