From: "Lawrence Mayka" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Everyone likely is descendent of a monarch
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 05:30:46 -0500

> From: Glen Todd [mailto:]
> You're very sensitive about something. I'm talking about
> what I've found
> from my own investigations.

You can bet I, and most people around the world, are VERY sensitive about
the 'assignment' to us of fictitious and insulting genealogies by
imperialists who project (in their imaginations) their own culture not only
onto the rest of the world but onto all of human history.

You apparently have not investigated Eastern European serfs or the othe
peoples I mentioned. If you had, perhaps you would understand better the
insult of the 'You are the Dauphin' hypothesis.

> I don't think that anybody here is talking about 'the entire world's
> population' - except maybe you. I'm talking "England's present
> population", as cited in the original article, and I'm
> throwing in for good measure US citizens of English ancestry.

I could not access the cited article; I was assuming the discussion of all
of Steve Olson's articles, in which he applies his notions to the entire
world without exception.

This thread: