From: "Iain Kennedy" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] R1b SNP page updated
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 17:04:29 +0000

I bought this book last year and found it interesting in parts but a bit
padded out. If you want more scientific coverage, the pair of books below
discuss climate change in both the Mesolithic and Neolithic in Scotland in
great detail. They are somewhat pricey but worth it in my view.

Iain Kennedy

David Ewing wrote:

"...I highly recommend the book, Before Scotland: The Story of Scotland
Before History, by Alistair Moffat. This is a fairly recent (2005)
summary ..."