Subject: Re: [DNA] batch 154 in about 10 days
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:15:02 EDT

In a message dated 07/17/2006 5:40:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

For those awaiting the 67 marker upgrade, FTDNA tells me they are clearing
out batch 152 and 153 this week and expect to reach me (batch 154) in "a week
or week and a half". In other words, in about ten days. I also was informed
SNP tests for Cruciani's six new E3b biallelic markers would not be offered
for at least three or four months. Guess those of us so inclined can expect to
get results early next year.

That is good news, now if they would put some priority into finishing the
snp tests it would be super! Five and a half months is enough time.

Dave

This thread: