Subject: Re: [DNA] ABO Blood Groups
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:03:05 EDT

I read the book a couple years ago on a trip to Alaska. I really wanted to
believe, since he provided full justification for, what my wife calls "an
abnormal passion for large pieces of juicy red meat". He said that was perfectly
normal for a blood type O. But,I believe it was in the prologue that he
admitted he had no medical credentials, as I recall, and that his father had done
all the research, but unfortunately did not publish.
I don't have the book, this is just my lasting impression 2 years after
reading it.
Floyd

This thread: