From: Rebekah <>
Subject: Re: [GENEALOGY-DNA] [DNA] I projects
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:11:33 -0500

Ken,

It looks like a shift from surname to most distant ancestor. What you
and everyone else with a blank needs to do is log into your account and
go to the 'Set Up Preferences' tab. At the bottom of that page there
will be a place to fill in the name and location of your most distant
ancestor. Save the information and it should show up on the public
page. Let me know if there are any problems.:-)

Rebekah

Ken Nordtvedt wrote:

>Rebekah, I don't know your connection with I1a project, but maybe you will
>be a tad more responsive than the fellow listed as administrator. A whole
>bunch of haplotypes including my own got our surnames taken off and our kit
>number replaced for identification. Do you know why and by whom?
>
>Ken

This thread: