Subject: [GENEALOGY-DNA] I projects
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 06:04:26 +0000

I will drop Aaron a note and ask him to send out a group email. I know that he works and I think he is on UK time so it might be a while before he can send anything.

This might work out better for data mining though as more patronymic surname types join.

Rebekah

-------------- Original message from "Ken Nordtvedt" <>: --------------

> Well, I eventually got the ghost of my most ancient known ancestor to work
> (enter). Thanks for the instructions.
>
> But there are certainly lots of blanks (kit numbers) in the I1a database at
> the moment. How are all those people going to learn they have to do
> something to recover a name other than kit number?
>
> The present situation is disastrous for data mining. I really did not care
> that much about my own entry.
>
> Ken

This thread: