From: "Dora Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Celts descended from Spanish fishermen, study finds
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 19:19:56 -0500

Well, my father's Thompson line who lived five miles from the city of York,
and remained inbred in their township in southeastern Pennsylvania, sure
inherited the dark (not live) complexion, hairy bodies, pointy triangular
ears, skinny frames, and high arches!

I understand that all the soldiesr along Hadrian's wall had villages full of
illicit families.

What is more, large numbers of Roman soldiers were given land in northern
England as payment for their military service. Then I guess they could
marry who they wanted.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, TX