From: "R. & G. Stevens" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] E3b and redheads
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 12:33:16 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "grandcross" <>
To: <>
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 12:18 PM

>> Some Thracian men may have been E3b. Maybe.
>>
>> Rich
>

> Some Thracian men also may have been R, I and J. Maybe

Sure, but if we are basing our guess as to the genetic make-up of the
ancient Thracians on the present genetic make-up of the people who live
where the Thracians used to live, it is more likely they were R, I and J
than that they were E3b.

My point was that Steven confidently asserted that blond and reheaded
Thracians were E3b*, as if they all most assuredly were definitely E3b* and
we know that for sure.

We don't.

Rich

This thread: