From: "Jackson Montgomery-Devoni" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] E3b and redheads
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 14:07:22 -0400

And now when I think more about it too, in Europe ofcourse red hair is
represented in certain groups more that others. Groups like the Irish and
Scots have large percentages of red hair and very large percentages of
haplogroup R1b especially the Irish.

I myself am a member of Y-DNA haplogroup J2a1* and my mtDNA haplogroup is
U5a. My autosomal DNA though is a mixture of Italian (Calabrese), British,
and Finnish DNA. I have dark brown hair, hazel eyes and my facial hair is
mostly dark with some red and blonde hairs as well.

Jackson