From: "Dora Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Fwd: Celts descended from Spanish fishermen, study finds
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:11:59 -0500

OK, Ellen, I understand your point.

The Indo-European language family never developed, certainly never in any
particular geographical area. It may not even exist. Humanity has no
history, or atleast none that any self respecting individual would care to
know, and, further, there is no reality.

I totally get it.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, TX