From: "Dora Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Fwd: Celts descended from Spanish fishermen, study finds
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:17:08 -0500

Ellen, I'm left with just one question.

I'm curious. I'm having trouble making complete sense of your point of
view. While I'm guaranteed not to agree with you, I want to understand you
better.

Since there is no history, and there is no reality, what do you want to
know your haplogroups for? Even wanting to know who is related to you
requires an interest in history; worst of all, it specifically requires an
interest in your actual family history, as distinct from whatever vague and
incomplete stories your parents may have told you.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, TX