From: "Dora Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Celts descended from Spanish fishermen, study finds
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:54:27 -0500

I think probably they back migrated. Grin.

E3b is a haplogroup that rather got around the Mediterranean, and travelled
with groups that migrated outward from that area, like Romans and Jews.

Nothing confined them to the NORTHERN Mediterrnean coast, and in ancient
times no group was ever effectively confined to the norhtern coast for long.

You know that northern Africa was a busy, well populated part of the Roman
Empire, right? Several very important saints were born there, and I'm not
just talking about Egypt.

It's amazing if no Alan and Vandal genes in the area - because they were
there.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, TX