From: "Aaron Hill" <>
Subject: [DNA] Ellen's Paper
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 05:26:15 +0000

Am I the only one who doesnt agree that the recently discussed We Are Not
Our Ancestors paper is great research? Nothing against Ellen Levy-Coffman,
but her thesis seems to be based on a lot of conjecture, especially
regarding evolution and how it may affect human genes. I will be writing a
thorough review of her piece at some point. I am certainly far from being a
scientist and will be writing from a laymans point of view. However, I have
several problems with her paper. I am sure some of my views will be somewhat
controversial, so until I get my thoughts sorted out on paper, it would
probably be best to just leave it at that.

Aaron Hill

friends module.