From: "R. & G. Stevens" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Ellen's Paper
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 17:40:41 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron Hill" <>
To: <>
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 12:26 AM
Subject: [DNA] Ellen's Paper

Am I the only one who doesn't agree that the recently discussed "We Are Not
Our Ancestors" paper is great research? Nothing against Ellen Levy-Coffman,
but her thesis seems to be based on a lot of conjecture, especially
regarding evolution and how it may affect human genes. I will be writing a
thorough review of her piece at some point. I am certainly far from being a
scientist and will be writing from a layman's point of view. However, I have
several problems with her paper. I am sure some of my views will be somewhat
controversial, so until I get my thoughts sorted out on paper, it would
probably be best to just leave it at that.

Aaron Hill

I thought it was an excellent paper.

Rich

This thread: