From: "John Megonnigil" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA/EA Conversion
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:30:26 -0800

My mistake David you didn't say the information was in your briefcase,
however you are
the person that said that (All the information needed to do the job was in
Dr. Wilson's
briefcase and that you would have some amazing announcements very soon).
Somehow
I thought that 3 weeks might be considered within what would be thought as
being soon. I
don't understand your reference to Clerical staff? I thought you were
President Ethnoancestry
USA, Inc? It doesn't matter though, I will in the future direct my
questions regarding technical or
calibration matters to a real geneticist at ethnoancestry.com. Somehow I
sense your as frustrated
as I am with the problem. John