From: David Burnett <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] [DYS 389-2 out of whack
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:40:32 -0600

I was checking the Norwegian data put up on another message and I
matched all markers in one area with one big exception. My DYS 389-2 is
29. Which appears way out of whack when compared to the list which
shows the highest DYS-389-2 as 17?

Thoughts ! Anyone.

On 11-Dec-06, at 1:50 PM, David Wilson wrote:

> David, you're 2UYN8, right?
Thanks, and yes I am the correct David.

> I don't see any clear hints in your entire haplotype that would
> suggest you
> belong in a known subclade of R1b1c, but you do have a couple of
> off-modal
> markers that are kind of interesting. Maybe you are in a subclade
> whose SNPhas not yet been discovered. For the moment you can claim to
> be R1b1c.

This thread: