From: "Aaron Hill" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Ellen's Paper
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 19:45:55 +0000

This is part of my objection. It's quite clear that using aDNA is just too
volatile and that the sample is just too low to form any opinion on the
larger population. I would like to see a study focus instead on these
particular individuals (like where they lived, etc.) rather than making
these grand statements.

Aaron