From: "Aaron Hill" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Ellen's Paper
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:22:35 +0000

This is the impression I got, but I will take a look for any direct
evidence. When I started writing my response it had been awhile since I read
your paper, although I have started re-reading it. I forgot how long it was
and that I want to do it and myself justice, so it may take some time
writing, re-writing, editing and so forth. I like writing a piece and then
letting it (and my brain) rest for awhile. Then, I return to it usually with
a fresh perspective and attitude. After reading your paper again, partially,
I don't object to it as much as my first reaction. It seemed a bit negative
in tone overall, which I was a bit surprised by. The good news is it's not
really a big deal (like life and death). So, as I write and review I may ask
for clarification on some of your points.

Aaron