From: David Faux <>
Subject: [DNA] SNP Results (was Ellen's Paper)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:07:58 -0800 (PST)

Ken:

This is the second time you have publically commented about some sort of long wait. OK, lets explore the meaning of "long awaited". Does "less than one month" constitute some sort of excessive wait period? Perhaps a survey could be taken as to the average wait time for SNP results for company X and company Y. I think by comparison EA will look pretty good. Actually our goal is two weeks, not that this is attainable but it is good to strive for something concrete.

BTW, you can expect to see results come diectly to you via an e-mail from Drs. Cavalerri or Wilson not via a posting on the Rootsweb List, so no need to feel disappointment in viewing my e-mail addy. You can instead sit for a moment and wonder whether it will be one of those poised and polished poignent comments, or garbled nonsense. There may be fewer of the latter since my young assistant stopped my computer from running amok. A hint to all, routinely defragment your hard drive and clean out your temporary Internet files - and always have someone under 30 that can pop over and bail you out of a technological nighmare (someone who can figure out how to use a comlex electronic device without ever cracking open the manual).

David.

Excitement, and then .....

From: "David Faux"

> Actually John,

David, Every time I see a list message from David Faux I get all excited it
will be that long awaited SNP report on S62-66, and then the let down that
your are talking about something else. What a roller coaster.

It's sort of like an anti-draft board notice thing .....

This thread: