From: "John Megonnigil" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] SNP Results waiting period.
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:14:11 -0800

Everything you say might be true and could be done but was not. By calling
me a complainer doesn't change anything. EA DID NOT do any
of the things you say, and they REFUSE to respond (other than David)
who only says he is unaware, not in the loop but will forward emails.
If only ONCE they would say We are having problems, Can't get results,
Don't know how to do the test, Can't afford to proceed without new
customers or whatever, maybe I would stop asking. At least now I know
that the problem is in the hands of NIST, but I didn't get that information
from EA. I don't think I have ever complained about how long it takes
to do the test. I am complaining about the continued refusal from EA to
SIMPLY say why I have to wait. As to the ##### remark that I should
pay triple, I have nothing to say other than I paid what was asked and I
expect to get what I paid for (in a reasonable time) or an explanation as
to why not. John

That way those complaining about delays would not need to complain, they
would just
need to pay triple the price.

I feel the test companies are over all making reasonable efforts, given
consideration of a lot of factors involved.

John.

This thread: