From: "Lowe DNA" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] SNP Results waiting period.
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:02:08 -0600

David...

I am just "like a pig in mud" that my cousins and I can get our DNA tested.
We don't mind waiting for results up to 10-12 weeks for "correct and spot
on"
results and after marker service from a DNA Test Company. And companies that
continually upgrade their products; hey, I can't complain.

My 3 families Lowe, wife's Stephens and my Bailey have waited 300 years for
this kind of information, what is a few weeks longer. In 5 weeks, the major
branches of my Lowe lineage family with 5000+ individuals from one couple
was verified.

So to this senior, this short wait is not a problem.

Bill