From: ellen Levy <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Aryan, Arian, Arianism....
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:47:08 -0800 (PST)

Alan:

I agree, though I don't know whether linguists and
archaeologists continue to regularly use these terms
in their research and discussions. Mallory's book is
excellent, and he does an exhaustive job of exploring
not only the origins of the Indo-Europeans, but also
the origins of the Indo-Aryans.

Ellen Coffman