From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Aryan, Arian, Arianism....
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:40:12 -0700

It's sort of at the "end of the road" geographically. Oh, you ask what is
happening [now?] to change their haplogroup purity?

Last time I was in western Ireland, September 2001, Germans were buying up
coastal real estate, and I am sure there were other ethnic groups as well
active there. Someday it will be rather international. I'd pick up a
cottage if I could stand to travel by air and could afford it --- I find it
gorgeous and the people delightful.