From: "Robert Stubbs" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] S21 in Romania
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:02:01 -0600

As a collector of S21+ haplotypes, I was happy to see another S21+ who is
also DYS492=13. This is shown at Ysearch for CRTJ5, Draghici.

I assume the value of DYS492=12 (shown for CRTJ5, Draghici, at Scott's
extended R1b haplotype) is a typo? It is reassuring that S21+ is still
maintaining a link to DYS492=13 in Eastern Europe as well.

Robert Stubbs
S21+
DYS492=13
8X39J