From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DYS461 in R1b1c
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 19:11:01 -0600

That is certainly true about Scots R1b. It means that one has to be a
little more careful when looking for the Eastern Europe R1b using very short
haplotypes.

I got a little "Scot R1b" pollution just 10 minutes ago when looking for
Eastern Europe R1b in Ysearch. I'm going to get into trouble by the
Italians for calling this Eastern Europe R1b.

Ken