From: Vincent Vizachero <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DYS461 in R1b1c
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 20:40:04 -0500

I suspect that eventually we will be able to eventually establish
several eastern varieties or R1b1c, and it is probable that not all
of them ended up in Italy in quantity.

Actually, the 441 and 446 values you mentioned are pretty compatible
with our DYS393=12. However all the R1b1c in the Italy project who
tested DYS511 got 10, not 11.

Vince

On May 11, 2007, at 8:25 PM, Ken Nordtvedt wrote:

> The 441/446 values I gave are probably more indicative of Eastern
> Europe
> than Italy. When I relax them but keep the 393 = 12 a bunch of
> Italian
> pedigrees are added from SMGF. I wonder about the DYS511 = 11 ?
> That is a
> very slow marker. My Ysearch hits with that value are Eastern Europe
>
> Ken

>>> 441 = 14
>>> 446 = 14
>>> 458 = 16