From: "quinn" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] The Basques and Scholarship
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 17:57:11 +1000

Well it is very likely that some of them are the earliest female Europeans
and retained their language. I wouldn't have a clue why they so fancied that
R1b male (speaking I don't know what) who wandered into their encampment one
night..........- or maybe had to put up with he and his colleagues that
attacked it. They may be the earliest males left but through much of early
European history it was possibly some other blokes.

Brian Quinn

Message: 13