From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Comet set fire to Northern Hemisphere 13000 years ago?
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:25:23 -0400

The Pleistocene period saw at least 23 separate episodes of "ice ages" and warm
inter-glacial periods, not just the four great "Ice Ages" we're taught about in
school, but even if there were just four... The mammoths and mastodons (etc.)
survived those earlier inter-glacials, so why would they not survive the onset
of this one?

This thread: