From: "adam bradford" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Distribution of R1b1c Subclades + Predictability ofHaplogroup by Haplotype
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 14:33:12 -0400

Nowadays if you put a haplogroup label on a ysearch record, the person will
be listed as "tested" for that haplogroup. I discovered this after entering
a bunch of records from the Vance project. Mind you, I'm confident about the
haplogroup predictions for those people, but it's simply inaccurate to have
them listed as "tested". Unfortunately, Ysearch gives you no middle ground.
There is no "predicted" label, for instance.