From: "Tim Janzen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] You Can Now Retrive Your SMGF Results at GeneTree andUnlockYour Pedigree If...
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:26:54 -0700

Dear Larry,
This is interesting. I guess that Genetree is trying to entice SMGF
contributors to pay for the results so that the contributors don't need to
go through the trouble of personally extracting them from the SMGF
databases. This may be attractive to some people who either don't know how
to extract their results from the SMGF databases or don't want to take the
time to do so. I wonder how long this offer will remain in place. I
particularly wonder if it will remain in place until whatever point in time
the SMGF releases its autosomal and X chromosome databases.
Sincerely,
Tim Janzen