From: Larry Vick <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] You Can Now Retrive Your SMGF Results at GeneTree andUnlockYour Pedigree If...
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:39:22 -0700 (PDT)

Tim,

I wonder if GeneTree is going to retrieve Y-DNA results since they only display mtDNA now. I also wonder if somehow a person will get priority at SMGF if they have paid GeneTree to retrieve his or her results. I guess we will find out as people sign up for the service and report their experience.

Regards,

Larry