From: "David Dugas" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Iberian Y-DNA J (was Re: Iberian S116+)
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 09:14:23 -0400

Grandcross:

This paper by Lucotte on Iberia provides a different view, different method
and seemingly different frequencies from that of Flores et al and discusses
specifically Haplotype V and Vb (both variants of E3b).:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3659/is_200606/ai_n17175647/pg_1

To be honest, I'm really not sure which point of view (that of Flores vs.
Lucotte) has more merit, but I suppose they are both partially correct.

David