From: "Elizabeth O'Donoghue" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] TRMCA for R1b1
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 10:26:57 -0000

I know I could find this information elsewhere, but perhaps some others on
the list would appreciate seeing in this context ----

What dates are out there for the age of all the other haplogroups compared
to R... and I...?

What kinds of calculations were used to arrive at them, compared to the
methodologies Ken, Vince, et al have been using to create these more recent
dates for R1b1?

How do Ken's, et al calculations relate to the age of the other haplogroups?
Would that make them all younger as well? On the surface, it would seem it
might, which calls into question the relativity of the ages going back to hg
A... What is the bigger picture?

Thanks to all for your efforts in this challenge.

Elizabeth

This thread: