From: George Irubakidze <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Blood of the Irish
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 08:52:55 -0800 (PST)

Just some remarks:
Somehow I always thought that Éire derives from Aryan like Iran, Armenia, Iron/Iriston (Ossetian), Herria (nation, country in Basque), Eri (nation, army in my native Georgian) etc.

And funny enough iverni just means Georgians (in old an new Georgian) iver-ROOT -n- PLURAL marker -i CASE marker, one of the ancient names for Georgia being Iberia/Iveria.

George