From: Alan R <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Blood of the Irish
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 15:04:12 +0000 (GMT)

I have not heard of this author and it is interesting that no academic background is mentioned under the author.  However, it actually does sound like he has stumbled upon another Irisih royal site similar to Navan (Emain Macha), Tara, Dun Ailiine etc.  Not sure about any claims beyond that.  What also seems to lend it credibility is that Dáibhí O Cróinín  is mentioned as reviewing it.  The latter is a great Irish historical and linguistic academic scholar of very high renown.  Must say though the highly abbreviated quote from him is a just little suspicious but maybe I am just paranoid.  I might get this if its cheap and available on amazon.  Then I can post a review here!

Alan