From: "Lawrence Mayka" <>
Subject: [DNA] Project member's mtDNA doesn't show up on project web page
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 13:23:30 -0500

Has anyone else encountered something like this?

A project member, kit #N30333, does not show up on my project's mtDNA
results page:

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/polish/default.aspx?section=mtresults

He is in haplogroup H, with a mutation list of 16111T,16519C. On the Group
Administration Page, his checkbox is properly checked.

I don't know of anyone else in my project who isn't showing up, but then I
haven't actually gone through and checked all 500 entries.

I have, of course, sent "feedback" about this, but an earlier email
suggested that FTDNA's most experienced people are taking vacation this
week, so I'm hoping for a workaround until someone at FTDNA gets around to
this.

This thread: