From: "Lawrence Mayka" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Project member's mtDNA doesn't show up on project web page
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 13:42:32 -0500

Mystery solved.

There is a setting on the User Preferences page which supposedly hides the
member's HVR1 results from the project administrator. The setting doesn't
actually do that, because I as administrator saw his results without a
problem, but it does prevent his results from showing up on the project web
page. Neither he nor I noticed the setting.

What he actually meant to do was to turn off matching, which is a different
setting.

> From: Lawrence Mayka [mailto:]
> A project member, kit #N30333, does not show up on my
> project's mtDNA results page:

This thread: