From: Beth Long <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Accuracy of Ysearch
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 06:48:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bill,

Likewise. We use match/non-match of DNA to decide whether to search Transylvania church records to look for paper connections or not. And if there is a match with someone from a particular village, then that's where we start. Otherwise, there would be hundreds of books of records to look through.

Beth Long