From: Michael Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] R-U152 and R-L21 on the European Continent
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 16:10:45 -0600

----> David Faux <> wrote:
... I look at my google map of the distribution of U152 and Rich's
google map of the distribution of L21 and I see jaw dropping
differences...

-----> My Response:
David,
I must not have been clear. I never intended to say L21 and U152 are
'identical' in geographic distribution. I am saying I agree with what
Alan R wrote. Specifically the quote following below. Regardless of
geographies, L21 and U152 descend from P312 and the MRCA's for L21,
U152 and P312* are very close.

----> Alan R <> wrote:
...continental L21 and U152 are increasingly looking SIMILAR in a
large overlapping central area. I think this similarily is growing
month by month. The
differences between them seems to lie more at the extremities.

This thread: