From: "Tom Gull" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] R-U152 and R-L21 on the European Continent
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 17:48:25 -0500

For the record, I think the overall similarity is also apparent when
compared against U106 distributions in the FTDNA project maps.

This doesn't mean I think all these maps line up perfectly in every 50 mile
square. But it does mean I think they have far more in common geographically
than their differences. This may suggest either a common origin or a common
growth phase followed by branches headed different directions.

Or it may be that the modern distributions seem similar because they are,
but they didn't start out that way. We don't have enough info to make that
call today, in my opinion.