From: steven perkins <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] R-U152 and R-L21 on the European Continent (Clan Donald)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 22:40:54 -0500

Here is the page where the descendancy of the chiefs of Clan Donald is laid out:

My understanding was that it is some what shaky for the links from
Somerled to Donald.

I have the Somerled motif but not the Donald surname (my father's
name, Denval, is a Celtic variant of Donald). I match the McDonalds,
the McAllisters, the McNeils, Alexanders, and other Scots surnames.
I'd like to see some Sorley/McSorley results.

Steven C Perkins

>                                         John Chandler

Steven C. Perkins
Online Journal of Genetics and Genealogy
Steven C. Perkins' Genealogy Page
Steven C. Perkins' Genealogy Blog

This thread: