From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] : low variance MRCA dates for P310
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 14:48:56 -0700

BV529 is the TMRCA age estimate for the node ancestral to both clades. So
"interclade TMRCA estimate" is fine and accurate.

The "AB" in the red GABw= was supposed to emphasize this was an interclade
age estimate for clades A and B.

You will note that at top of spreadsheet I call the separate clade estimates
Gcoales, with the coales supposed to be short for coalescence.
But for those who believed there was no distinction between coalescence age
and TMRCA I guess that achieved no end.