From: "Tim Janzen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] : low variance MRCA dates for P310 cladesinItalyandSEEurope
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 20:11:36 -0800

Dear Alan,
I think you are right about this. The exact location where each of
the SNPs that downstream from R-M269 occurred is unclear, but if I had to
make a guess based on all the information we have thus far this is where I
would place them:
R-L23 and R-L51: SE Europe
R-L11: SE Europe or Central Europe
R-U106: Central Europe
R-U198: NW Europe
R-L1: NW Europe
R-L48: Central Europe
R-P312: SE Europe or Central Europe
R-M153: France or Iberia
R-M167: NW Europe (probably Germany or France)
R-U152: Central Europe or Eastern Europe
R-L21: NW Europe