From: Digitome1 <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:36:13 -0400

Since the database is limited to the initial batch, we early birds may not
get any matches right away. I got one match, a possible fifth cousin. But
that one match responded promptly to my inquiry with genealogical data. I
look forward to getting additional and hopefully closer matches as the
database grows.

Dick Hill