From: Al Aburto <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] dna arrest database
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 08:55:39 -0700

It is a relentless process and eventually we'll all have our DNA
(everything, genomes!) extracted at birth and we'll be implanted with
identifier tags that can be read remotely on command. It is hopeless I
think ... in order to protect ourselves "absolutely" (if even possible!)
from the criminal element we all need to be monitored ... there is no
true freedom ...

but somewhere out there there will be pure persons born with no tags, no
DNA extraction, and no monitoring and they will either destroy the world
or save it ... the criminal element lives, an endless scenario that goes
on and on ... :-) :-)

> On 5/21/2010 8:20 AM, Ken Nordtvedt wrote:
> http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-20005458-38.html
>
> Now they just need to arrest and release everyone once on no charges or serious suspicions and they have a national dna database. On the other hand, it is next to impossible to get through life without inadvertently breaking some law or regulation, so rounding up all the dna should be easy.

This thread: