From: "Irish III DNA" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] New web YPredictor!
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:38:24 +1100

Roman,

I appreciate your efforts, but the predictions do not go very deep, (and are sometimes quite incorrect).

When I enter the first 37 markers of the Irish Type III cluster, NT4BZ, it predicts R1b1b2-M269 100% probability. While this is
correct, this cluster is also P312+, L21+ and L226+, that is R1b1b2a1a2f4-L226.
When I enter my own results, 6PWCD, (and I am a member of the Irish Type III cluster), the predictor says, K-M9 100% probability.

I think your predictor has a fair way to go yet and I suggest you have a look at Jim Cullen's predictor,
http://members.bex.net/jtcullen515/haplotest.htm

Cheers
Dennis Wright