From: "Andrew McEachern" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] R1a1 - L176.1
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 01:39:35 -0400

Steve,

At a glance the vast majority of the names you have listed below are in the Scottish branch. I have your haplotype on file so will throw it in with the mix and see where it falls. I did not use your haplotype as your family is not known as being Scottish. Then again I did not expect to find Northumbrian R1a1's either. The Mathesons (predominately) belong to another branch altogether.

Regards

Andrew